CLEANASCOPE® Advantage Transport & Short Term Storage System
The CLEANASCOPE® Advantage Transport and Short-term Storage System protects endoscopes and other delicate equipment by minimizing direct handling and reducing contact with airborne contaminants.
Its patented design creates a protective environment for each disinfected endoscope. Green (clean) and red (contaminated) color-coded liners immediately identify clean or contaminated equipment. The robust reusable tray easily fits large endoscopes and the ADVANTAGE PLUS® Automated Endoscope Reprocessor cassette.
When used as part of the Complete Circle of Protection, the CLEANASCOPE Advantage Transport and Short-term Storage System is an integral component that reduces cross-contamination touchpoints in reprocessing and helps ensure the scope is patient ready.
- Meets and exceeds society guidelines
- Liners provide clear identification of “clean” or “dirty” scopes
- Reduces endoscope handling
- Protects endoscopes from damage and cross-contamination
- Streamlines the workflow process for improved efficiencies
- Best practice for compliance and audits
- Configuration choices for all environments
- Customizable to fit all departments that require immediate identification of clean/dirty and Short-term storage of medical devices
CLEANASCOPE™ Transport & Short Term Storage System
The CLEANASCOPE™ Transport and Short Term Storage System protects your endoscopes and other delicate equipment by minimising direct handling and reducing contact with airborne contaminants during transport and short-term storage. Its patented design creates a protective environment for each disinfected scope. Green (clean) and red (contaminated) colour-coded liners immediately identify clean or contaminated equipment.
- Protected short term storage of clean scopes
- Helps prevent damage to equipment
- Clear identification of clean and contaminated
- Reduces potential for cross-contamination