INTERCEPT Detergent is a unique surfactant based, formulation specifically developed for manual or automated cleaning of endoscopes, surgical instruments, and accessories. The concentrated solution has a fast contact time and low use concentration to save your facility time and money. INTERCEPT Detergent meets European Guidelines for effective manual cleaning.
- Validated to provide superior removal of biological and organic soils found on instruments
- Effectively aids in the removal of biofilm
- Low foaming and neutral pH formulation is tough on organic soils, while safe on instruments
- Cost-effective, concentrated formula reduces per-use costs
- Fast contact time, 1-3 minutes, increases reprocessing efficiencies
- Environmentally responsible and biodegradable chemistry