MEDIVATORSTM ENDODRYTM Cabinet
Ensure Your Flexible Endoscopes Remain Bacteria Free During Storage
The MEDIVATORSTM ENDODRYTM Cabinet continuously forces HEPA filtered air through all endoscope channels, ensuring a completely dry endoscope and reducing the risk of bacterial growth.
- Permanent ventilation of channels eliminates residual moisture within the cabinet that can lead to bacteria growth.
- Circulation of dry HEPA filtered compressed air through each channel and around the outer sheath ensures all channels are completely dried prior to use.
- Short drying cycle improves scope turn-around time.
Protect Flexible Endoscopes From Damage
This Cabinet works with a rigid cassette system to eliminate free swinging of the distal tip and to protect the endoscope during transport and storage.
Improve Risk Management by Increased Data Management During Storage
Integrated sensors and continuous data input provides detailed information about the drying status of all endoscopes.
Customizable to Fit Your Facility’s Needs
The space-conscious design is available in various configurations and styles to meet the requirements of any facility.
NEW DESIGN, EASIER USABILITY – THE CASSETTE SYSTEM
Designed specifically for use with MEDIVATORS® ADVANTAGE PLUS® Pass-Thru Reprocessor and ENDODRY™ Storage & Drying System:
- Cassettes now made from biocompatible polypropylene: even lighter and easier to use
- Hookup cassette is transported from reprocessor and inserts directly into shelf ventilation
port – one simple connection; maximizes efficiency and saves time