INTERCEPT Detergent is a unique non-enzymatic formula specifically developed for manual or automated cleaning of endoscopes and accessories prior to reprocessing.
- Provides superior removal of biological and organic soils
- Low foaming and pH > 11.5 meets criteria for all endoscope manufacturers
- Fast one minute contact time
- Cost-effective, concentrated formula reduces per-use cost
- Blue-tint for easy identification of dispensed detergent
- Environmentally responsible and biodegradable
- Sold in case of four 3,8L bottles
INTERCEPT® Wipes provide superior cleaning of endoscope surfaces at bedside. The ready to use detergent wipes come in a canister of 100 pre-saturated towelettes with four canisters to a case. The wipes are durable, lint-free and appropriately sized for ease-of-use. Use these wipes to keep your scopes and counters free from soils. INTERCEPT Wipes are environmentally responsible and safe to use.
- Provide superior cleaning of endoscope surfaces
- Lint-free, durable and highly absorbent wipes
- Large 18 x 2cm wipe for increased cleaning surface area
- Environmentally responsible and safe to use
- Low per-use cost for effective endoscope cleaning
- Ready-to-use canister of 100 pre-saturated towelettes