Drying cabinet for the hanging storage of flexible endoscopes
Ensure Your Flexible Endoscopes Remain Bacteria Free During Storage
The drying cabinet with continous climate monitoring has active external and internal drying and is designed for the hanging storage of flexible endoscopes. Compliant with DIN EN 16442, the cabinet also provides the highest hygiene standards in the long-term, ensuring a completely dry endoscope and reducing the risk of bacterial growth.
Together with our AER you can therefore achieve sustainable protection for patients and users.
- Permanent ventilation of channels eliminates residual moisture within the cabinet that can lead to bacteria growth.
- Circulation of dry HEPA filtered compressed air through each channel and around the outer sheath ensures all channels are completely dried prior to use.
- Short drying cycle improves scope turn-around time.
- For minimum 8 flexible endoscopes.
- FlexFix System: Individual, easy and safe fixation of all common endoscope types.
- Compliant with DIN EN 16442.
Protect Flexible Endoscopes From Damage
This Cabinet works with a rigid cassette system to eliminate free swinging of the distal tip and to protect the endoscope during transport and storage.
Improve Risk Management by Increased Data Management During Storage
Integrated sensors and continuous data input provides detailed information about the drying status of all endoscopes.
Customizable to Fit Your Facility’s Needs
The space-conscious design is available in various configurations and styles to meet the requirements of any facility.