INNOVA® E3 CMS – The entry-level AER for leading hygienic single channel monitoring
With our patented CMS individual channel monitoring for the reprocessing of two flexible endoscopes, we provide the highest hygiene standards in a compact AER. Like its larger siblings, the INNOVA®E4 CMS and INNOVA®E5 CMS, the AER is also able to detect partial contamination in the endoscope channels and thereby raises your patient safety to a new level.
The BHT machine can, if desired, be delivered as a space-saving under-counter model or ergonomic floor-standing model. These features make the AER the perfect solution for the increasing demands of practices and clinics.
INNOVA® E3 CMS at a glance:
- Complies with DIN EN 15883-1/-4 standards and RKI guidelines (e.g. by thermal disinfection of the final rinse water in machines with boilers)
- Can be flexibly deployed alongside another INNOVA® E3 CMS to accommodate 30 to 40 reprocessing procedures daily.
- Patented CMS System (Flow Control) for the highest patient safety in the long-term.
- Flexible chemical systems: Operates with glutaraldehyde and peracetic acid.
- The AER is ideal for all conventional endoscopes from Fuji, Olympus, Pentax, Storz, Wolf, etc.*
- Leak test throughout the entire reprocessing programme for careful reprocessing.
- Secure traceability in each cycle via the documentation of the individual process parameters.
- Simple integration into a wide range of hospital systems and tracking software. Transfer of endoscope and process parameters possible.
*Please note the manufacturer information on the mechanical reprocessing of your instruments