INNOVA® E5 CMS Efficiency – the professional AER for CSSD and central reprocessing
The new E5 CMS Efficiency sets standards in hygiene, reliability and efficiency in endoscope reprocessing.
This is why more and more leading international universities, hospitals and reprocessing centres are choosing the E5 CMS Efficiency.
The machine is the world’s most efficient AER:
- The E5 CMS is the only AER which can reprocess 4 endoscopes at the same time.
- Cycle times under 30 minutes enable efficient processes* while still achieving the highest hygiene standards.
- With water consumption at full capacity of just 4.5 litres per endoscope and during rinsing, the device has significantly lower values than comparable AER.
The optimised media consumption, chemical choice of peracetic acid and glutaraldehyde, ensure low running costs:
So you can save up to 4 Euro per endoscope preparation, compared to alternative AER. With an annual reprocessing of 5,000 endoscopes, this could result in savings of up to 20,000 Euro.
Ask our experts: We are happy to provide a transparent cost comparison for your planning requirements.
With peracetic acid < 30 minutes run time. Time required depends on various individual reprocessing parameters, e.g. water quality, chemicals, etc.
- External dimensions (W x D x H): 1400 x 840* x 2001.5 mm (the machine body only, or 1124 mm when including the handheld scanners on both sides)
- Electrical supply: 3 x 400 V / 50 Hz, cold and demineralized water, compressed air (oil-free and filtered), wastewater, exhaust gas
- Made completely of Cr-Ni stainless steel
- Automatic sliding door
- Programme for thermal self-disinfection (90°C / A0: 3000)